Who’s the person behind the camera?
- Born in Wisconsin – yes, I’m a cheesehead:)
- Grew up in beautiful Door County, WI
- Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts from UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- I’ve been taking photos for over fifteen years – whew that’s a long time!
- Have a wild and super cute toddler
- We have a German Shepard and a Rottweiler, what a combo!
- My husband is a Master of a Korean Martial Art
- I have a 1st Degree Black Belt (be nice:)
- Love fashion, design and art
- My work has been featured in Oregon Bride and Portland Bride & Groom
- Favorite movies/tv shows: Something About Mary, Bridesmaids, Star Wars, Step Brothers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, The Office, Parks & Recreation…you get the drift, comedies and superheroes.
Now that you know a little about me, I’d love to hear about you. I’m here to help you figure out the best options for your photography needs. Drop me a message to chat more about your upcoming project or event.
Wisconsin wedding and portrait photographer.