Who’s the person behind the camera? Here are a few quick things about me.
- Born in Wisconsin – yes, I’m a cheesehead:)
- Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts from UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- I’ve been taking photos for over fifteen years – whew that’s a long time!
- Have a wild and super cute toddler
- Two large dogs that wrestle way to much
- My husband is a Master of a Korean Martial Art
- I have a 1st Degree Black Belt (you better be nice:)
- Love fashion, design and art
- My work has been featured in Oregon Bride and Portland Bride & Groom
- Favorite movies: Something About Mary, Bridesmaids, Star Wars, Step Brothers, Deadpool, X-Men…you get the drift, comedies and superheroes.
Now that you know a little about me, I’d love to hear about you. Do you want beautiful family photos or need professional shots for your business? I’m here to help you figure out the best options for your photography needs. Drop me a message to chat more about your upcoming project or event.